os-builder: define a variable for the config dir?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:25:39 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> It was a semi-conscious decision to have interpolation available, and
> its something I've used on a couple of deployments. You also found a use
> for it, so I think it should stay. Pushed your patch with some
> documentation added, thanks.

Ok. Cool. There is a gotcha however -- currently the "image_name=os%d"
line confuses the parser, so it's left alone. The ConfigParser
interpolator has undefined/unclear semantics according to its
documentation.

SafeConfigParser, which claims to be sane, barfs at our image_name.

Maybe we can convert the image_name line to play ball with SafeConfigParser?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions