Wikipedia English and Spanish in 10.1.2

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Tue Jan 4 23:42:05 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at> wrote:
> Am I correct in my observation that in 10.1.2 both English and Spanish
> versions of Wikipedia are included? Is there a reason for this?

Our releases are used both directly by small deployments as a
'template' by deployments that prepare their own images.

We have 2 wikipedias at the moment, and both fit. And for various
reasons English and Spanish represent a good % of our deployments so
it is a pragmatic thing.

One day we'll have 30 Wikipedia activities, and we'll have to
include... none :-)

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect