Old bundle update method

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:01:08 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Kevin Gordon <kgordon420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Back in the old days, when velociraptors roamed the Earth, and build 802
> ruled the XO1 environment, there was a neat little customization that one

Hey! I remember back then! Got a few bite-marks from a velociraptor attack.

Support is still there for customization sticks (specifically, the
'bundles' dir), dsd ported the code to the new dracut infrastructure.
See

http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/dsd/dracut-modules-olpc/tree/30olpc-customization/unpack.py#n112

I don't know how much testing it got, so it may be broken. But now you
can see the code and ensure you have the right bits in the right
places...

Boot with prettyboot disabled to see any error msgs...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions