[Testing] [support-gang] Lost Communication in 10.1.3?

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 12:52:01 EST 2011

Caryl,

Once you connect to one of the ad-hoc networks, you will see the
familiar parentheses surrounding it. Then, in the Neighborhood View on
the the XOs, this network should appear as a wireless device.

I would start troubleshooting by going o Settings and turning the
radio off and then on again.

Good luck.

Gerald