Can't upgrade to os883 official from XO 1.75

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Dec 31 06:36:26 EST 2011

> Early prototypes, like anything good and in short supply in this life, are
both a privilege and a responsibility. Let no current prototype collect
dust...

Due to SugarCamp and board change, September was a hard period for OLPC
France members. It's why this prototype was not used. Sorry for that.
But you're right we know that we're very lucky to have a prototype and it's
a responsibility to test it. So we should better plan in the future our
testing strategy.

BTW I'm guaranty that since I take it in our lending library two weeks ago,
it didn't had time to take dust :-)

	Lionel.