11.3.1 build 15 released for XO-1.75

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:42:00 EST 2011

Very strange. After rebooting to grab a Log file for Saadia, I ried
again and it worked. Must be some transient problem associated with
first boot.

Still having problems with stereo input in data mode. More digging to do.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Saadia Husain Baloch <saadia at laptop.org> wrote:
> Walter can you send me the output log from Measure, from
> ~olpc/.sugar/default/logs

Attached. Note that there is still no 'Capture' control; I added a
MONOIN_RX to the list of controls to look for, as per the log file.

-walter