11.3.1 build 15 released for XO-1.75

Saadia Husain Baloch saadia at laptop.org
Thu Dec 1 14:35:28 EST 2011

In terms of recording, the capture device does work. I've asked Walter for
some more info on the behavior with Measure.

The accelerometer should work with either B1 or C1 now (previously it was
only working with B1), but there is always a possibility that something
went wrong in the logic of installing one or the other!

One thing to note with the new accelerometer is that the multiplier
(sensitivity factor) of 18 no longer exists, so you will see smaller values.

-Saadia