Rought csound and csound-python rpms for f14 arm

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Aug 15 18:19:01 EDT 2011

Peter, Gonzalo,

The koji buildfarm is busted. On one of my XOs I've built csound by
hand. It builds straight from the latest f14 spec, using `fedpkg

RPMs here - so
hopefully they'll land in the next build...

 - Peter, do tell me if/when I should remove rpms like these once we
have canonical ones from koji

 - Gonzalo -- you can always grab the rpms directly ;-) -- I installed
them, but TamTam* still crashes on startup. But there's enough there
now to debug and/or rebuild any possible binaries I think ;-)

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC