[OLPC New Zealand] New prototype XO-1.75s in Auckland, New Zealand

tom at carrott.org tom at carrott.org
Mon Aug 22 18:16:31 EDT 2011

On Mon, August 22, 2011 11:15 pm, James Cameron wrote:
>> The documentation is a bit chaotic so it's hard to work out what build
>> and firmware should be on it.
>
> I saw the Wiki XO-1.75 page was a bit out of date, as was the XO-1.75 B1
> page, but I checked and they looked reasonable at the moment.  Let me
> know if there's any other documentation that is lacking, or flag it with
> a comment in the Wiki.

I looked on the front page of the olpc wiki but only found information for
the older models and the server. Given the 1.75 is going out to a wider
audience, maybe it should be included in that box too?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_1.75_B1 points to Q4B06
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO-1.75 has a "Software Builds" link which
points to the F13 series.

Is there stable location to point to for the latest build and firmware?