Sugar and GTK updates

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:47:17 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> At the moment, the fallback environment is working well on XO-1 in my
> testing. It's really not that different from before - nothing has

That's really good news! All the pointless ranting has given me the
impression that it was broken.

So folks who care about keeping XO-1 alive can help us...

 - tracking Fedora's base "growth"

 - keeping G3 "fallback" desktop, hmm, well tested, in current and
future Fedoras

 - helping us jettison Mozilla/gecko/xulrunner

 - hacking on PyGI and/or helping test the results

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions