C\C++ & SDL

mustafa nematallah ahmed_nematallah at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:19:53 EDT 2011

Hi

well children can learn all those stuff at school but programming must be done on a computer and as technology affects our life more more people must learn programming, searching, word processing, etc.....

please tell me about those activity IDEs and how to compile with them on OLPC and can a simple child easily get and use them

and about physics if more people know how to program OLPC XOs teachers (and maybe physics experts) can help program physics stuff

and we can do both things just some people can improve physics things while others increase support for programming languages

BTW I love physics and i think it should be better (it's more important than literature and unimportant stuff like that)