C\C++ & SDL

mustafa nematallah ahmed_nematallah at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:12:45 EDT 2011

i know C++ is hard but i find python inefficient and not widely used on the other hand i guess C++ is used by nearly everyone and kids everywhere should know C++ not python as C++ improves the brain :)

a C++, python, C, Java, vala, Scala, (maybe C# too) ide with a couple of tuts for each language bundled with the OLPC XO will be great so kids can learn programming

I'm really new to this free S/W thing and this is the first time i use mailing lists and I've never improved any Open Source projects so some help with that would be appreciated

teaching kids python is good because it is quite easy i know some python but not a lot and if you need any help just tell me (how to help :) )

Thank you,
Ahmed Mustafa Nematallah