Bash scripts

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:28:20 EDT 2011

Jerry Vonau For the WIN!

A yum downgrade udisks reinstalls the 1.0.1-4 package and makes it behave
just like before.  Nice little green file-names on teh ls output, the
ability to run scripts from USB drives without the bash command returns, and
tab complete functions again..

Again, since this package is used all through fedora, (and on Ubuntu too, I
think), I doubt little old me should be telling the upstream world how it
should work.

Cheers,

KG