XO-1.75 RAM

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Apr 14 04:40:35 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 01:21:23AM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> That was/is a $15 Transcend 4GB class 6 card that not only can have 5
> erase blocks open but also has an impressive random w/r speed (full
> flashbence data is attached)

Okay, thanks.  I don't know a deployment willing to fork out an extra
$15 per laptop for performance ... but others in my team might know.

Sounds like a very nice card if one can afford it, and if the current
batch persists in the same endurance and performance.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/