Interactive whiteboards

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:24:07 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
> <sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> > Now that we have USB2VGA adapter support, has anyone tried an XO with
> > an interactive whiteboard? These things are in every classroom here in
> > Australia.
>
> Not that I know of. But if there are reasonable ways to talk to them
> from linux...?
>
> I haven't seen them up-close... a writeup (from someone like you, that
> has access to them :-) ) on their input model and the state of linux
> support would be a good thing.

Yes, I'd also be very interested in such a writeup since we've had a similar
request from our pilot project but unfortunately I have never had enough
time to really play around with the whiteboard there... :-/

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer