Interactive whiteboards

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Apr 13 13:18:31 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
<sridhar at> wrote:
> Now that we have USB2VGA adapter support, has anyone tried an XO with
> an interactive whiteboard? These things are in every classroom here in
> Australia.

Not that I know of. But if there are reasonable ways to talk to them
from linux...?

I haven't seen them up-close... a writeup (from someone like you, that
has access to them :-) ) on their input model and the state of linux
support would be a good thing.

And if you have one, presumably you have a phone number to call the
mfg company and ask for linux drivers!

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- Software Architect - OLPC