New XO 1.5 firmware with MPPT. Please test!

Richard A. Smith richard at
Mon Apr 4 18:22:49 EDT 2011

On 04/04/2011 06:05 PM, Richard A. Smith wrote:
> Attached to this email is q3a62a.rom. This is a pre-release of new XO
> 1.5 firmware with MPPT code enabled. It is also available at:

Sorry about the attachment.  I was sending copies of this to all the
deployments to test and didn't think about the multiplication factor
sending to devel.

There is one known problem.  On your very first flash you might lose the
keyboard/mouse.  You can prevent this by doing a full power cycle of the
EC.  ie no ext power and no battery.

If it happens any other time other than the first the please report it.

Richard A. Smith  <richard at>
One Laptop per Child