Request for help with adding a driver to build os852

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 18:08:09 EDT 2010

Mikus
if you driver does not compile agains the od852 kernel, you must change the kernel!
Get the os852 kernel srpm, patch it, compile the kernel rpms (should be the same kernel as the os852 but with corrected kerneel-devel) install it, build your driver against this kernel and then see if this driver will work with the original os852 kernel. You may need to force it but it should, I think.

I did not come across the include/trace problem so I do not know if the patch fixes it.