activity help

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Sep 27 04:37:54 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 06:45, javed khan <javedkhan2k2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> i have few questions
>
> 1. can we create a shortcut for a library bundle in the favorite view ?

The support for content bundles has changed a lot in every version of
Sugar and it also can have regressed as the consensus seem to be to
create activities that bundle the content as you are proposing below.

> 2. i created an activity which display html the code is

[activity code snipped]

> this html file also contain some pdf file. the html files are working fine
> but when i click on a pdf file nothing happens.
> is it possible to view the pdf in this activity?

I would investigate using the in-browse pdf viewer that Sayamindu developed.

Regards,

Tomeu