OLPC-OS-Builder

Hellânio Costa hellanio at virtual.ufc.br
Fri Sep 24 09:12:25 EDT 2010

ok,

need to install the koffice-suite on the laptop besides some applications,
you see:

I edited for convenience only "kspkglist.50.gnome.inc"

# ----------------------------------- OLPC / UFCeará BRAZIL
----------------------------#

# gnome desktop
gnome-python2-gconf
gnome-desktop
gnome-panel
gnome-session
gnome-terminal
metacity
nautilus

# allow switching from Sugar
olpc-switch-desktop

# GNOME dependencies. Listed explicitly to prevent equivalent components
# from other desktops being brought in instead
PolicyKit-gnome
notification-daemon

# battery applet
batterymon