Calculate-33 request for activities wiki update page

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 00:22:08 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Gary C Martin
<garycmartin at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Not sure where this email should be going, but now that the
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1 and equivalent update pages are
> locked down, could I request the links for Calculate be updated to the
> current version?

The page is based on Activity page templates that don't seem to be protected
from editing.  See
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activities/G1G1&action=edit, to view
the source for the page.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/Calculate-G1G1 is unprotected, so
responsible parties may keep these up-to-date.