Initial F14 developers-only release for XO and XO-1.5

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Sep 2 04:12:37 EDT 2010

El Wed, 01-09-2010 a las 05:03 -0500, Mikus Grinbergs escribió:
> In Terminal, cursor movement keys don't work.  [I also saw interference
> to Terminal (white background) from dmesg? lines (black background),
> after each boot -- but these would go away if I just restarted Sugar.]

This could be X using the xfree86 keycodes instead of the evdev ones.
What does "setxkbmap -v" say?

> Could not use text console (alt-ctl-Fn combo appears to be ignored).

Same XKB misconfiguration, prolly.

> Among the non-starters were Chat and TamTam.

Could you determine why? They do work with Sugar 0.88 on F11. So
probably we have ABI issues in Fedora 14.

(suppressed rant about Sugar not using a proper packaging system)

> Thank you muchly for your great leap forward,  mikus

Thank you very much for all the testing you've been doing.