OFW u:/boot/bootfw.zip vs wp tag

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 18:59:24 EDT 2010

2010/10/14 Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Jameson Quinn <jameson.quinn at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2010/10/14 Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>
> >> [Training a team in mx so brief.]
> >
> > That's interesting. Can you say any more about that?
> > Out of touch but still interested,
>
> A fantastic project in Nayarit, Mx -- focussing on local languages.
> Currently 1800 units for 30 schools, most in remote areas. Power and
> internet conectivity will be a real challenge.
>
> This is part of the "HDT" project of the Mexican govt. Not much
> published yet. Excellent local team.
>

> I'm even more fascinated. I'm in Chiapas, which is not very close to
Nayarit of course, but I'd be interested in how I could help, and especially
interested if there was a possibility of expansion (Chiapas has one of the
highest percentages of non-first-language Spanish speakers, so the "native
languages" part is a good fit).

Can we talk somehow? My number here in mexico - landline, not a caller-pays
cell - is 967-674-0324. I only provide that in case you want to call me, if
there's some other mode that works better for you (including further
discussion here) then that's just fine.

Thanks,
Jameson