[squeakland] Audio recorder broken on XO-1.5

tom.staubitz at fhtw-berlin.de tom.staubitz at fhtw-berlin.de
Thu Oct 14 14:58:03 EDT 2010

On Oct 14, 2010, at 6:50 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> We just did an update to the 4.1 release which might fix this, provided a "good" Squeak VM package is installed.

How do I know if a "good" Squeak VM Package is installed? Is there an easy way to update the XO to this new version?
My Settings->Software update says that my software is up to date. Or do I have to install it from source? Where do I find an installation guide? I'm not only looking at this from my perspective but also from a perspective of teachers that might not be techies.

Thanks,
Tom