XO keymap blues

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Oct 11 09:25:57 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 11:29:41PM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:
> Next step is to figure out why udev doesn't work, but I'll leave that
> for another day. Both /sys/class/dmi/id/sys_vendor and
> /sys/class/dmi/id/product_name match the values in the rules files.

 In case you happen to be seeing the same thing, I came across a
problem a while ago where the nested match rules didn't seem to, err,
match.  I replaced them with a (less-than ideal) single rule that
would also (semi-coincidentally) macth, and all was well.  Sorry, but
I can't find any more about the issue just now.

Martin