Required help to read os images of XO in GNU/linux and how to build sugar os image for Arm processor

ganesh gajre ganeshgajre at
Thu Oct 7 04:39:36 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

I want to read and see the content of XO OS images in the Ubuntu by running
it in emulator like qemu, I search on and also google it for
more info. But i didn't get the proper resource for the same.

Architecture of XO contains Arm processor, can any one help me  for How to
install GNU/Linux distros  with sugar , like  OS 850 build of XO which
contains both gnome and  and Sugar desktop on non-XO machine which has ARM

Please guide me. Thank you

Ganesh (Dragger)
Be a FOSSERS, use GNU/Linux