xorg.conf.d and Sisusb

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Nov 9 17:12:05 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm working on switching us over to the new xorg.conf.d system for F14
which allows us to drop everything in our xorg.conf except for the
OLPC-specific stuff that is really needed.

Hopefully I won't be breaking sisusb with this change. Any chance you
could test it so that I'm not committing blind?

To test:
Start with F14 image on an XO-1.5, with sisusb device connected
# stop prefdm
# rm /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Then copy the 2 attached files into /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d

# start prefdm

olpc-configure will populate and manage xorg.conf.d accordingly, for
now I'd just like confirmation that it doesn't break anything having a
configuration in this way.

Thanks,
Daniel