Educational XHTML Editor Educational Game Maker

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue May 25 11:24:14 EDT 2010

Mike,

Thank you for reminding me about the eXe editor. I looked at it a few years
ago.

I agree its a powerful tool for creating educational content.  It is pretty
easy to use although it could be easier to get started with. I find the
"devices" labeling a bit confusing.  It took me quite a while to find out
that I don't use any of the many options in the eXe to embed audio, rather
its a button on the rich text editor.  Everything is pretty easy once you
figure out how to use it.

A group in Spain has created accessibility and html validator plugins that
use tinymce.

Another flexible option of ExE is it can  create SCROM packages that can be
loaded into Moodle courses.  I am going to try using it for one of our
commercial projects.

Thanks!
Caroline

Caroline Meeks