Problems with F11 for XO (Build os140py)

Abhishek Indoria indoria_abhishek at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 18:07:00 EDT 2010

Hello,
I just downloaded F11 build os140py for XO. Both Sugar and Gnome work fine, but eventually, I caught one bug (or it might be my XO, I don't know) -
The sound in Sugar works, but sound in gnome doesn't. Moreover, in Totem Movie player, the volume icon appears grey, and there's no sound configuration button in Preferences menu (task-bar) at all.
Is that a common bug in that build or anyone had ever experienced this bug before? Any solutions?
P.S.> I know the build is only for testing, not officially supported :P
Thanks guys,
Abhishek Indoria