(fwd) Re: powerd on XO-1 (was Re: New release ... OS13 )

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Sun Mar 28 11:40:56 EDT 2010

yioryos wrote:
 > So SLEEP basically drops connections and then the XO-1 fails
 > to DIM or BLANK.  Setting SLEEP time _after_ DIM and BLANK has

sounds like something's going wrong for you that isn't going wrong
for me:  dim and blank happen correctly after sleep for me.

 > the expected behavior.  In all cases the XO fails to reconnect
 > to the preferred network after wakeup from SLEEP.  I settled

i haven't tested networking robustness on os13, so can't speak to
this.

please file tickets for the problems you're seeing, and attach
dmesg output, as well as powerd.trace.  (enable powerd tracing
with "sudo powerd-config =trace-on".)

paul

 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org