(fwd) Re: powerd on XO-1 (was Re: New release ... OS13 )

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 15:14:45 EDT 2010

So SLEEP basically drops connections and then the XO-1 fails to DIM or BLANK. Setting SLEEP time _after_ DIM and BLANK has the expected behavior.
In all cases the XO fails to reconnect to the preferred network after wakeup from SLEEP.
I settled in DIM=180, BLANK=480, SLEEP=600. No huge power savings but at least the build is usable.