ANNOUNCE: New F11 XO-1build 115 Paraguay

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Mar 26 19:38:24 EDT 2010

In my opinion, the name selected for this Paraguay build can create
quite a bit of confusion.

It used to be possible to distinguish within current development of
F11-based builds by their naming -- 11 (or thereabouts) from Parrish for
the XO-1, 67 (or thereabouts) from Innocenti for the XO-1, 116 (or
thereabouts) from Ball for the XO-1.5.  [64 and 200 were signed - so
somewhat "outsiders".]

Now every mention of "115" will have to be qualified "-- I mean the one
focused for Paraguay"" versus "-- I mean the one for general XO-1.5
testing".

Bah,  mikus