Missing Library File After GCompris Compilation

Tamer Alkhouli talkhouli at palexo.com
Sat Mar 6 20:51:35 EST 2010

Hello all,

I was trying to modify one of the GCompris activities (memory-activity), and
after bundling the compiled code and trying to install it using the
sugar-install-bundle command on the XO, I got an  error message telling me
that libxcb-render-util.so.0 was missing. When I copied that file to
/usr/lib/ everything worked just fine. Any idea why this problem showed in
the first place? And how to fix it permanently? Note that the non-modified
GCompris activity doesn't need that  file.

Thanks,
--
Tamer Alkhouli