XO-1.5 keyboard

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Mar 5 01:20:07 EST 2010

Paul,
   I checked and all the power supplies that should be needed
for wake-on-USB are present in XO-1.5.   All ports may be powered
in suspend, if the Linux USB driver supports it.

The internal USB port (P4, which is present on the board at
R392/R393) used by the two mock-ups provides power continuously --
the keyboard is powered in suspend.

(This is regarding Paul's great hack of replacing the XO
keyboard with a non-membrane USB keyboard.  Unfortunately
we don't currently support waking up on a USB event, and I
don't know if the keyboard controller we are using supports
generating a wakeup event either.)

Cheers,
wad