Documents ???

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Jun 25 21:56:22 EDT 2010

Looking at Journal View as presented by sugar-0.88.1-5.3bernie.fc11,
a "Documents" icon shows up in the lower left (in the View's margin).

I am confused by the presence of this new icon.  I have NOT explicitly
identified any "Documents" - neither in internal XO storage nor in
external XO storage.  Yet this new icon appears next to my existing
"storage device" icons for Journal (internal) and SD card (external).

What is the purpose of this "Documents" icon in Journal View footer ?

Should it be shown even when the user hasn't set up "Documents" ?

Thanks,  mikus