F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Jun 15 01:57:25 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:46:05AM -0400, Chris Ball wrote:
> This build is the second RC for the 10.1.1 release; if no new blockers
> appear, it will become the final release after a period of testing.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.1 has been drafted,
Further edits are welcome.  In particular:

0.  are there any interesting new features or notable bugs that should
be listed?  (e.g. does my sense of interest and notability match yours?)

1.  is the installation process correct in other circumstances?  (it
works for me, requires less keyboard use on the XO-1.5, and has less
risk of bad experience caused by issuing commands after fs-update),

2.  will the build be on download.laptop.org or build.laptop.org?
(presuming the latter for the time being),

3.  are there any pictures available of holding down all four game keys?

4.  has anyone recently tested olpc-update from os64 to os20x?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/