F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

John Maloney jmaloney at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:44:08 EDT 2010

Hi, Bert and Derek.

Derek just send me the combined version. I tested playback and
recording on the XO 1.5 and it was perfect. Hooray!

I did NOT test to verify that it survives suspect resume, as Derek's
previous version did. Hopefully someone else has verified that.

It sounds as though this fixed version of the ALSA plugin will get
into the XO Squeak VM package. In that case, should I omit it from the
next version of Scratch? (A new version of XO Scratch is coming soon
to include the Lego WeDo plugin which Derek just finished.)

Many thanks to Derek and Sayamindu for their hard work.

	-- John