F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

Derek O'Connell doc at doconnel.f9.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 08:15:40 EDT 2010

On 14/06/10 12:56, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Derek O'Connell<doc at doconnel.f9.co.uk>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> I don't have much experience creating patches so please let me know if the
>> attached is the wrong format for your purposes. Created using:
>>
>> diff -cB
>> /home/doc/std/dev/squeak/vm/3.10-5/unix-3.10-5/platforms/unix/vm-sound-ALSA/sqUnixSoundALSA.c
>> /home/doc/std/dev/squeak/vm/3.11.3/src/squeak-svn/platforms/unix/vm-sound-ALSA/sqUnixSoundALSA.c
>>
>>> sqUnixSoundALSA.patch
>>>
> If you could use 'diff -u origfile newfile>  output.patch' from the
> root of the source tree that would be better.

Which source tree root are you referring to? Chris mentioned 3.10-5 and
I do most my development on 3.11.3 so I diff'ed between them. It's a bad
state of affairs but I keep several versions of the VM source around and
would normally simply email the complete source file to Ian Piumarta (as
he requests).

-D