F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

Derek O'Connell doc at doconnel.f9.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 07:29:41 EDT 2010

Hi Peter,

I don't have much experience creating patches so please let me know if
the attached is the wrong format for your purposes. Created using:

diff -cB
/home/doc/std/dev/squeak/vm/3.10-5/unix-3.10-5/platforms/unix/vm-sound-ALSA/sqUnixSoundALSA.c
/home/doc/std/dev/squeak/vm/3.11.3/src/squeak-svn/platforms/unix/vm-sound-ALSA/sqUnixSoundALSA.c
 >sqUnixSoundALSA.patch

-D