Alternative option for solving Fedora i686 vs geode problems

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:01:09 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2) FESCo (Fedora Engineering Steering Committee) is dealing with the
>> issue upstream [1][2] in Fedora with the view of getting it fixed
>> upstream for F-14 or at the very least clarified.
>
> Good to hear there's a good chance that F14 will support XO-1. At
> least we need some XOs running rawhide to keep track of it...

I had XO-1s running F-12 during that release process. I plain ran out
of time to do that during the F-13 release cycle and that's why I
missed it. I would like to get that in place for both the XO-1 (when
we get support back) and 1.5s moving forward. The kernel causes issues
here but its workable. EG with the latest F-12 updates (boot strapped
of mtd's SoaS v2 for XO-1 beta build from eons ago) the black icons in
Sugar are back again.

Peter