Alternative option for solving Fedora i686 vs geode problems

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Jun 7 18:28:55 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at> wrote:
> 2) FESCo (Fedora Engineering Steering Committee) is dealing with the
> issue upstream [1][2] in Fedora with the view of getting it fixed
> upstream for F-14 or at the very least clarified.

Good to hear there's a good chance that F14 will support XO-1. At
least we need some XOs running rawhide to keep track of it...

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect