Flash,Gnash,AIR: which builds to test against?

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Sun Jun 6 16:56:59 EDT 2010

carlos wrote:
 > Hi guys!
 >
 > There's a number of different builds up on the OLPC pages right now:
 >
 > * OLPC 802 (Sugar 0.84)
 > * OLPC F11 - OS11
 > * Paraguay  F11 + Sugar 0.88
 > * Sugar Labs F11 OS11-OS15
 >
 > For the purposes of keeping the Flash Platform wikis updated, which
 > are the snapshots I should use for long-term testing of Flash, Gnash &
 > AIR?
 >
 > Should I still test against 802 or should I just test against the
 > Paraguay build?
 > I have 2 XO-1s I can do testing on, with a third one is on loan to a
 > Phlashers teammate who's also doing some testing.

i think the paraguay build, which is based on F11, represents the
future.  while martin has an 802 point release in progress, i think
it's pretty much "done", and he's unlikely to take any more changes
to it (but he'll correct me if i'm wrong, i'm sure).  the released
802 might be interesting as a baseline, but not much more, i'd think.

paul