AIR + Flash/AIR issues wikis

Carlos Nazareno object404 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 17:11:08 EDT 2010

Hi guys. Just created the wiki page for Adobe AIR and will populate it
with data.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Adobe_AIR

For those of you who've successfully installed AIR, can you email me
in private with the steps you went through (and on which OS/image) so
I can put it on the Wiki?

Also, there was a discussion before here on the list about how the AIR
installer was placing the files in the wrong directories during
installation. For those guys in the know, can you PM me so I can place
details on the AIR Issues page?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Adobe_AIR_Issues

Next, I'll update the Flash issues wiki page
[http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Adobe_Flash_Issues] with data from the bug
tracker over the next few days.
http://dev.laptop.org/search?q=adobe+flash

There's probably more Flash bugs listed at the bug tracker, but using
just "Flash" as a keyword search turns up too many other unrelated
pages (like Flash as in memory storage).

Hope to make the Flash & AIR issue wikis more presentable by next week
so that the Adobe folks can start looking into them. (they'll probably
also need access to XO machines)

-Naz

--
carlos nazareno