AIR + Flash/AIR issues wikis

Carlos Nazareno object404 at
Sat Jun 5 17:11:08 EDT 2010

Hi guys. Just created the wiki page for Adobe AIR and will populate it
with data.

For those of you who've successfully installed AIR, can you email me
in private with the steps you went through (and on which OS/image) so
I can put it on the Wiki?

Also, there was a discussion before here on the list about how the AIR
installer was placing the files in the wrong directories during
installation. For those guys in the know, can you PM me so I can place
details on the AIR Issues page?

Next, I'll update the Flash issues wiki page
[] with data from the bug
tracker over the next few days.

There's probably more Flash bugs listed at the bug tracker, but using
just "Flash" as a keyword search turns up too many other unrelated
pages (like Flash as in memory storage).

Hope to make the Flash & AIR issue wikis more presentable by next week
so that the Adobe folks can start looking into them. (they'll probably
also need access to XO machines)

carlos nazareno
core team member
phlashers: philippine flash actionscripters
poverty is violence