What's the current status of suspend/resume?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jun 3 17:14:31 EDT 2010

I've lost track of this area.  Could somebody please give me/us a review
and/or update.

I remember that something was seriously broken but I have forgotten the
details.

The Paraguay test builds I've been using on XO-1 come with power-saving
disabled so I haven't had any troubles recently.

Is the problem well understood and just needs fixing, or should we be looking for the next layer of bugs?

What should I be running to help test this area?