[IAEP] Announce: OLPC software strategy.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Jul 12 22:02:52 EDT 2010

It may be worth looking at http://trac.edgewall.org/roadmap for how
the trac team itself uses it.
In particular, if you check the "Show completed milestones" box, and
then on some old milestone (like, say,
http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.11.3 ) you can drill down into
any component and see what bug fixes it contained.

FWIW, at litl we use two fixed milestones for "Future" (stuff we're
likely to do in the next release or two) and "Far Future" (stuff we'd
really like to do, but admit isn't going to happen any time soon).  At
the beginning of each release cycle, we mine the Future and Far Future
milestones for stuff we expect to include in our next release, and
then close/move those bugs as the release approaches.  (We don't use
trac, but the methodology is similar.)
   --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )