[IAEP] Announce: OLPC software strategy.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jul 11 20:45:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 05:33:54PM -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 6:01 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
> > XO-1.5:
> > =======
> >
> > We'll be continuing to work on XO-1.5 improvements, incorporating
> > fixes to the "Known Problems" section of the 10.1.1 release notes?
> > into the 10.1.2 release.
>
> Chris, James,
>
> can we rename the upcoming milestone to 10.1.2? :-)

If you mean the trac milestone, no.

Use 1.x-software-update for tickets you plan to have fixed for the next
release.  (Choose these tickets based on the intent of the release).

Use 1.x-software-later for tickets you intend to delay until after the
next release.  (Choose these tickets where the effort required exceeds
the available time and there are more important tickets).

Use "Future Release" or "Opportunity" for tickets that you expect won't
be done in the release after next.  Usually because there is nobody
willing to fix this now.

Feel free to use the keywords field though.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/