New XO-1 10.1.2 build 300

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Fri Jul 9 09:55:45 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Mart Raudsepp <leio at> wrote:
> On N, 2010-07-08 at 16:07 -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>> [ I am still eyeing some bugs -- ie: screen rotation -- for a 10.1.2 ... ]
> Please work on Xorg (driver) bugs and tasks together with the wider
> community of Geode graphics. For example AMD is already looking into

Thanks for the invite! In this case... sorry -- should have
clarified:the screen rotation bug is on XO-1.5 which uses Via (w
chrome driver).

So what I was indicating is that for 10.1.2 we'll be looking at
"general" bugs, as well as hw-specific bugs (xo-1 and xo-1.5).

Back to your concern about Geode, I looked briefly at our bugtracker,
looking for current Geode bugs:

 - - screen rotation -- may be fixed

 - Geode Xv colors go wacky after resume

This search should show all the 'correctly tagged' bugs in our bugtracker:

In related news,
seems to be fixed or close to a final fix? That's great!

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect