USB2VGA adapters on XO-1.5 (and XO-1 with F11 images)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:31:02 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:21 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> Might try some of the VNC encoding options, like those at:

Yes but no. The documentation doesn't match actual outcomes. Raw
segfaults in ugly ways.

> This is a feature of vnc -- since the "remote system" cursor may lag

Been using VNC for a good number of years :-) -- found a way to
disable it but the cursor handling is *very* buggy.

I've updated the script today after a bit of testing and fiddling.
This probably needs a real VNC expert that can chase / file some
bugs...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions