Lots of broken chargers in Nicaragua

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:18:49 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:41 PM, ismael schinca
<ischinca at plan.ceibal.edu.uy> wrote:
> It would be really difficult to ask all the users to always pull
> the cord from the connector rather than from the cable and to also properly
> wrap the cable after using the charger. They are kids after all :)

Unplugging electrical connections by pulling from the cable instead of
from the plug is *dangerous*.

Perhaps you have some form of "looking after my XO" teaching materials
-- it is definitely worth adding "how to plug and unplug things
safely". Not only for the XO but for *any* electric plugs.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions