Sugar window managing UI

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:07:56 EST 2010

The very long time is hard to get rid of, at least on the XO 1. As far
as I can tell, the biggest problem is that ALT-TAB cycles through the
apps by the order they were open and not in the order by which they
were last accessed(which is non standard behaviour nowadays) and which
causes problems especially if you're swapping, as it will frequently
cycle through an unused, disk swapped app.

Best regards,
Tiago